• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems building DVD in Encore from ppro cs5

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use Dynamic Link to transfer a ppro project into encore it transfers fine but when I try to build the dvd encore will give me a source code error and eject the dvd after the writing process has started.  When I transfer a test project that is just a couple of video clips, 10 to 20 seconds long, encore builds the dvd just fine.  If I try building a regular project in the flash format it works fine.  I have tried everything I know of.  I have notice that when I use the dymanic link to transfer a project to encore that is just a couple of clips, the timeline in encore looks normal.  When I try transferring a regular ppro project of 30 to 60 minutes the timeline in encore is pink.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Both programs are CS5.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but this is the wrong forum; it's only for discussions on the  forum themselves. Please post your question in the appropriate one. Perhaps the Encore forum?

http://forums.adobe.com/community/encore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines