• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Jive Forums make Adobe Support Forums unusable!

Engaged ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a short video that demonstrates the problem with this software. Is there any scheduled fix or any progress made on this issue as it has been persistent for years and simply changing to another browser is both unacceptable solution and a rude suggestion, to begin with. Adobe should change to different software if they can't do better than this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see nothing wrong with the way that video is rendoring your text... Jive isn't the issue here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps I should have described the problem better. Here is a new video that shows the problem better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the keys that I pressed in the video above. I typed the word after followed by a space, then the delete key twice (moving the cursor to the middle of the word after without deleting the characters, then moving the cursor to the previous line two words back. It's as though it thought I wanted to delete two words, not two letters. But it didn't remove the words. Then, as I try to type, it places the newly typed characters in random order, sometimes backward. And it doesn't happen all the time. For example, this reply I was able to type without any problem. But the reply before this had to be written in a separate text editor and pasted in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines