Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product pricing

Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I planned to buy PhotoShop Elements 8.

On the website was a price of $79.99 after rebate. $99 before.

Now I live in Europe and thought in Euros it will be less, knowing the exchange rate.

However in Euros it was €99. That's if you want them to send you the box. Downloading is even more expensive.

Is there anyone out there that can explain me this logic.

It doesn't feel right to me and I'm not buying...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many previous price discussions... bottom line is VAT adds some, and Adobe price decision adds the rest

Also... this space is provided by Adobe, for users to help each other... nobody here from Adobe marketing to answer your question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As John points out, this is not a place to get help with pricing. It is for discussions on the Adobe fora.

You will want to contact Adobe directly, and as ask Customer Support about pricing.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2010 Apr 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your case, if you are located in North America. You have to place the order in Adobe North America store. To place the order and for the order to get processed successfully you should have a proper NA billing and shipping address. Till my knowlege if you place the order in NA store and try to register the software from else where (Say Europe), you'll not be able to register the software......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most probably, your order will not be processed if your credit card was not issued in the USA, even if you have proper USA billing and shipping addresses...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudio,

This has been reported for credit cards issued in Europe and Australia, and the ship address was in the US, where the purchase attempt was being made. Based on those reports, I would speculate that it might be world-wide.

Good luck to all,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines