• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Forum email scam

Engaged ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received an email from forum@photoshopuser.com. Saying:  please download the new photoshop version from here  LINK REMOVED thanks your photoshopuser!

Now using Affinity Photo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you find in an email 'From:' address can be forget in a million ways.  The only way to tell who sent the message is to track the originating IP address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshopuser.com is not an Adobe address. That is the site of the NAPP. You may want to contact them, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-admin wrote:

photoshopuser.com is not an Adobe address. That is the site of the NAPP. You may want to contact them, too.

Yes, of course. I should have noticed.

Now using Affinity Photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Coincidentally, when I got home last night I had an email on my personal account from the NAPP alerting me that this had happened and to be on the look out for such a message, but I did not receive one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines