• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE7 on XP - My .atn files have no "action" icon. How to Fix?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2010 Aug 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had PSE4 & 7 on my computer for some time, so I uninstalled PSE4 today.  When I did I lost the icon associated with all abr, atn and asl and other files (including those that came with PSE).  By suggestion, I have already done the following: Ran a repair on Adobe Reader thru my "Add/Delete Software" option in Windows XP Control Panel which did nothing.  I uninstalled PSE7 and reinstalled (per suggestion of Adobe rep) which DID fix all the icons (to the best of my knowledge) EXCEPT for the .atn files.  I did the uninstall/reinstall again to no avail.  Any suggestions on how to get my icons back and did the uninstall of PSE4 cause this problem?  Thanks for any info!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Aug 12, 2010 Aug 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've come to the wrong forum, try this one here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2010 Aug 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines