• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

question for moderator

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive just added my profile to this forum platform and unless im mistaken my name is in full visible instead of my callname .

even when im select only visible for me in my profile settings and use the preview button i still see my name instead my callname.

How do i fix this?

edit: some one reacted on one off my post and he was nameing me correctly, Spike29, so problably is the pre viewer function in the profile edit box incorrect.

And the fact that im seeing my name instead of my callname in every action when im logged in makes it very confusing.

Maby its smarter to have when logged in only display the callname to the profiel-owner and other users so there is no confusion about what's visible or not.

Het bericht is bewerkt door: Peter Kaat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only you can see your real name; the name that I see under your post is Spike29.

[topic moved to Forum Comments forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, this confirms my idea that de preview mode was defect/incorrect.

Its still a bit confusing to see when logged in not the callname/forum name but your one real name.

(im used to it now and satisfied/sure of that the correct profile is showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines