• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Queston for Adobe Admin

LEGEND ,
May 10, 2011 May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From time to time things seem to work a little differently.  Subtly so, but definitely so as well.

It would be comforting to know that this isn't a figment of my imagination, or unexpected/unknown things changing on the computer here.

I know the forum is a hugely complex thing, but can you confirm or deny that from time to time changes are being made to the forum software?

It's just idle curiosity, but I'm kind of hoping the answer is "yes, occasionally we're rolling out minor modifications"...  It would help explain things.

-Noel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2011 May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No changes going on that I'm aware of. But we do often run into new "issues" such as search breaking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2011 May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah well, thanks.  I'm always on guard for things seeming to work differently, indicating something's changed.  It's clear that Windows Updates make changes to the local computing environment from time to time.  I suppose they could be fixing things in IE9 that are causing subtle changes in behavior as well.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines