• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Direct to Cart" Endless Loading Screen

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2016 Jun 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title is pretty self-explanatory: the Direct to Cart screen that I'm directed to when trying to buy Photoshop Elements 14 just has the same page for at least an hour of the loading box. My trial ran out and I wanted to get the full version of PE14, but it's virtually impossible. Do I need to uninstall it or... am I being to impatient? If I could get any feedback I'd be very grateful! Please and thank you~

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. I was told by chat to call sales. Tried with two different browsers. Are you a Mac user? Just wondering if it is a Mac problem or if Windows users are seeing it, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows, used chat to speak to Adobe, he sent me a different link which took me to an empty cart and then I could complete the order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines