Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Keyword" blocking new post

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to start a new discussion into AIR development area, but I get the message

"Your content cannot be posted as it includes a keyword that has been blocked. Please try again"

How do I know wich words are incorrect?

Thanks in advance

Title shortened by moderator. Was:

"Can't start new discussion - 'Your content cannot be posted as it includes a keyword that has been blocked. Please try again'"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Jive is the software that runs the forums. I know it looks for profanity, etc.

But once I got the same message you did and kept deleting things until it took. It could be just Jive being Jive.

Can you reword the message?

You can edit until someone else posts, so you could also try doing it in parts. Try one paragraph, post, edit, add the next, etc.

Report back here with the link and what happens so we can report it. (I am assuming your message there is nice and not vulgar!)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jive is the software that runs the forums. I know it looks for profanity, etc.

But once I got the same message you did and kept deleting things until it took. It could be just Jive being Jive.

Can you reword the message?

You can edit until someone else posts, so you could also try doing it in parts. Try one paragraph, post, edit, add the next, etc.

Report back here with the link and what happens so we can report it. (I am assuming your message there is nice and not vulgar!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, jane-e. Unfortunately question I was posting is quite long and complex, even after my efforts to make it as synthetic as possible. I was hoping that Jive could show me what wasn't good. But if it's not possibile, I'll try what you suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yesterday I had the same trouble in the Photoshop forum. Today I was able to post.

If you think all the words are okay, copy it to Word or Email or something and trying again another day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines