• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"More" button on these forums doesn't work

Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find a forum about these forums (a meta forum) so I'm posting this here because it does not apply to any one, specific Adobe product.

I'm active in several different Adobe products and often post questions to these forums and I've noticed lately that the "More" button doesn't seem to work. When I click it I get just a thin horizontal line.  I need it because it contains the all-important Edit button so we can make corrections or clarifications to questions we posted.  I get the exact same result in the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox.  I'm using a desktop PC running Windows.   I've attached a screenshot. 

Any thoughts or suggestions?  Thanks in advance!AdobeForumMore.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Post moved from Downloading & Installing forum to this forum which is directly relevant to the question.

See https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/edit-forum-post-still-not-fixed/td-p/11484819?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post moved from Downloading & Installing forum to this forum which is directly relevant to the question.

See https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/edit-forum-post-still-not-fixed/td-p/11484819?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines