• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"More" link does nothing. Posts and comments cannot be deleted.

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out a question I asked had an answer if I had been at all intelligent.  I wanted to delete a comment in the thread of my question, or delete the entire thread.  I expected that "Delete" would be one of the options that appear when I click "... More".  However, all I got when I did that was a skinny, empty rectangle.  It appeared to be a popup menu that had no options.  Please fix this.

I tagging this post with "Bug", but it's a but in this forum, not in PhotoShop or any other Adobe product.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Deleting posts is NOT possible.  Sorry.

Your forum status is "Beginner" with only 35 posts.  Your status will improve with more forum participation.  Until then, you may not edit your own posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Do you have a link to the post, I'll move the thread to the Using the Community forum

If you're referring to this thread, I don't really see any issue

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/frame-script-shows-frame-when-running-from-file-menu-but-no...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must ask why would you want or need to delete any of the posts in that conversation, either original (and complete conversation) or any of the replies?

That question and the replies may help some other user in the future.

It should not be deleted or any of the replies. also it should not be moved anywhere.

Normal users no longer have the privileges to Edit their post until they have gain a certain ranking from the number of post they have made. What that number is I do not know or if that policy as actually been implemented yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting posts is NOT possible.  Sorry.

Your forum status is "Beginner" with only 35 posts.  Your status will improve with more forum participation.  Until then, you may not edit your own posts.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At what point do newbies have enough posts that we are able to edit our posts?

________________________________________________________________________________________ Fuji HS50EXR, Samsung S9+. Nikon Coolpix P950. Just transitioned from PSE and PE 9 to 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have accumulated a sufficient number of badges and are no longer labelled a "Community Beginner," the MORE link will open up more options to you. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the criteria for what exactly triggers the badges and the end of "beginner" status, or is that a proprietary secret for some secret reason?

________________________________________________________________________________________ Fuji HS50EXR, Samsung S9+. Nikon Coolpix P950. Just transitioned from PSE and PE 9 to 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As posted by @LinSims nothing has ever been stated or posted as to the number of posts.

That might not happen until 2022. This place moved the same way grass grows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...in the winter?Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah more than likely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No criteria has been given to the ACPs or MVPs, nor has it been made public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines