Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Welcome to the Get Started board

Advocate ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark

I have been using the Lightroom forum in my ACP role for a while now, but this iteration has lost me completely.

Please bring back the old version:

• Where are the moderation lists for me to attend to? (Approve / Disapprove etc)
  • Where can I see the recent posts I have been invloved in? (in one condensed window like in the past version)
  • Why is there no spell checker / hints / corrections availble here as I type? (There was in the past)

Lets not make this Adober Staff vs other Staff . . . the user interface is a mystery.

• Where is conglomerated post list like in the old Forum?

OH DEAR 

I was really enjoying my ACP role and thought I was useful. I hope I can continue to be so in the future.

Help Tricia Lawrence!! (Adobe ACP staff I think)

Tony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, Tony_See, I think this is a big step backwards for a lot of reasons of usability and features.

Here's my biggest concern: when I want to reply to a reply (not to the original post), I click on reply and I get a very small dialog box to type into. If I type more than about one sentence, I can't even see the entire message I have typed, and there's no apparent way to scroll back to the beginning of what I have typed. Nor is there a preview where I can view my entire message. I consider this to be unacceptable and it needs to be fixed immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines