• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent discussions?

LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the Forum FAQ page Forum FAQ, and was very surprised by this list of recent discussions:

000.JPG

Starting from the 8th FAQ, all are 5 years old, which is hardly "recent" and probably make the answers unusable. Just for testing purposes, I opened the "How can I jump (to) the last message in a thread", and found an April 2009 message by adobe-admin that describes two methods. None of them works in the present version of the forums.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Considering the workload centered around the CC 2014 update and all the questions, I am not surprised that old information is "languishing on the vine" without being "pruned" to clear the "deadwood" away from the Adobe tree (how's that for mangling metaphors?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?Yep, thanks for the reminder on this one. Updating documents is on my to do list, but I had forgotten about the Forum FAQ space. Should be done by the end of the week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did John C tell you how to fit 12 hours of work into an 8 hour day before he retired?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12 hours? More likely 18 hours...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And 8 days a week. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating all the public FAQs is in-hand. Been busy elsewhere, sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dave, as far as I know, nobody is criticising you or Madison; we all know you are doing a great job. And an almost impossible one in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines