• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent survey lame

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how many people got the recent survey request from Adobe. I love Adobe, which is why I have to tell someone that the survey design is pretty poor. I can find no other place to communicate this. First, the early questions allow an option for the self-employed. After that, however, the questions allow only a single selection for a job title or description. As the Adobe community and everyone else knows, the self-employed wear a lot of hats. Allowing multiple selections in these areas might have produced useful info. Later, the questions were geared to what products you might consider buying. There was no way to specify what the person already owns. I'm pretty much stocked up, with Creative Cloud. So my answers to the later questions were, I'm sure, less than helpful. Finally, I like to recommend to anyone designing a survey that there be an empty field for commenting somewhere along the way. Adobe may not even read them, but allowing that space feels like potentially good customer service to the user. Or you may read them and get some useful feedback. But there's no such place. Just nope, you're not what we're looking for, bye. Kind of insulting to someone who's spending the time to answer obviously disorganized questions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. How great that you took the time to tell us!

Do you happen to rememebr any more details about this survey, so I have a better chance of getting your feedback to the team responsible? Several surveys may be running at any one time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was speedy, thanks! The link in the email sent to me was

http://ww3.efs-survey.com/uc/main/4277/?code=c5a9f6180acc8dd1

and was from The Adobe Global Market Research Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what I needed, thanks. I'll make sure your feedback gets to the Global Market Research Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bhaines3 wrote:

... I like to recommend to anyone designing a survey that there be an empty field for commenting somewhere along the way. Adobe may not even read them, but allowing that space feels like potentially good customer service to the user. Or you may read them and get some useful feedback. But there's no such place. Just nope, you're not what we're looking for, bye. Kind of insulting to someone who's spending the time to answer obviously disorganized questions.

Surprised? The survey is just made up for $ale$ feedback, not for Support feedback... but don't worry: Adobe is still listening!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines