• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Related Communities - Premiere Pro forum

Advisor ,
Oct 02, 2016 Oct 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Premiere Pro forum there is a list of "Related Communities". When you hover your mouse over some of them a submenu of the latest 5 issues pop up. My question is why can't that kind of pop-up occur for all the listed Related Communities"? It would be helpful to see various issues at a glance for all those communities rather than for just a few of them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the hover box only pops up for spaces that are subspaces of the space you're viewing. Never noticed it before- thanks for pointing it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, using Chrome, the pop-ups only work for the Hardware and Video Lounge forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2016 Oct 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too- those are the 2 that are subspaces of Premiere.

Is anyone else seeing anything different?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 08, 2016 Oct 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A pop-up also shows for Character Animator. As I have stated, it would be nice to have pop-ups show for all the listed communities. In other words, make them all subspaces of Premiere Pro - as  they all seem to be anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines