• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remember Me

Explorer ,
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will the forums ever remember a login for more than a day or is this a foolish dream?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Foolish dream

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I thought. Although I can't understand why this hasn't either been fixed by now or removed from the realm of pretending it is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that it remembers you for a whole day?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Except for yesterday or day before. I stay logged on for 24 hrs at a time. unless I sign out then re-sign in. In that case it resets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remembers me sometimes... but can't figure how or why... and then while browsing or posting i might suddenly get thrown off / out... Go figure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still logged in!!!

I'm still logged in!!!

I'm still logged in!!!

*runs off down the street yelling the same over and over*

(Meh, I probably just haven't hit the 24 hour timeout yet..)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got logged out at some stage, after a couple of hours, logged in and been logged in since then... Somewhere between 10 to 11 hours ago...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, it logged me out in the middle of my last post...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only stay logged in for a few hours at the most.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's awesome. Just think--think about the enhanced security benefits you have! If only I were as lucky!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, it seems like I stay logged in overnight.

I worry that the cleaning crew here is just able to sit down at my computer and post bad advice using my username.

Can I have some points?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No method to the madness...

Today, it's logged me out about 3/4 times... yesterday, i stayed on for more than 24 hours... Is there a compensatory factor built in? Also, very strange... Adobe – right at the top – shows me logged in, the forums <shrug>, i have to register???

So much for the forums and Adobe identity being linked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JayJhabrix wrote:

No method to the madness...

Today, it's logged me out about 3/4 times... yesterday, i stayed on for more than 24 hours... Is there a compensatory factor built in? Also, very strange... Adobe – right at the top – shows me logged in, the forums <shrug>, i have to register???

So much for the forums and Adobe identity being linked

It is in a funny kind of way.

Next time you sign in. if you use the same user ID for the adobe store (adobe.com) as for your forum.Watch when you log in, to Forum. You'll notice your signed in to adobe.com (store also). But after a certain time length you will be logged off of the store but remain on forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2009 May 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most times I find myself suddenly logged out, there are differently coloured threads (though no bold ones), indicating that I am actually remembered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Most times I find myself suddenly logged out, there are differently coloured threads (though no bold ones), indicating that I am actually remembered.

That's probably just your browser's visited links color scheme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines