• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reply by email broken

Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I foolishly assumed if I was following a thread over email I'd be able to reply to the email and have it appear. ya know, the really useful feature we used to have ? Sadly: .............. Date: Wed,  8 Apr 2009 04:51:33 -0600 (MDT) From: MAILER-DAEMON@mail.sgaur.hosted.jivesoftware.com (Mail Delivery System) Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender To: tom.chiverton@halliwells.com Auto-Submitted: auto-replied MIME-Version: 1.0 Message-Id: <20090408105133.7BE75240811D@mail.sgaur.hosted.jivesoftware.com> .............. This is the mail system at host mail.sgaur.hosted.jivesoftware.com.  I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.  For further assistance, please send mail to   If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.                     The mail system  : host     10.137.24.42[10.137.24.42] said: 553      address unknown.     (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read elsewhere that the email is a one way street. You get messages, but can't reply to them. (In which case I would think a live link back to the thread should be included, if it is not).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope that;s not the offical position, because if it is I'll just ignore the adobe forums totally. It's not like the web site is better than my email cliant as there's no spell checking, plain text posting, or an ability to 'remember me' even though I've ticked the box on the login page several times today already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines