• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Report Abuse form/"Additional Comments" field error

Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just submitted a test of the "Report Abuse" form, using John Joslin's post here:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1920282#1920282

I assure you I picked it merely for the sake of convenience.

The reason for doing this was just to obtain a screen shot of an error.

The error I'm speaking of happened every other time I tried to submit an abuse report (3 or 4 times) where I had entered text into the "Additional Comments?" field. The comments in all cases was no more than a couple sentences long, and had no so-called "bad" language (unless there are "secretly bad" words like "b u c k e t' which would cause problems). The text I added to the test report indicated that it was ONLY A TEST. So, if a host looks at it, and my text comes through, they will see wording to that effect.

But wouldn't you know it, this time the report went through. (Sorry, J.J.!) So I couldn't get a screen shot of the error.

I don't know if the problem has been fixed overall, or if it just so happened that this time it worked for some reason I can't discern.

Anyway, it's just notice of one more problem to be looked into here in Wonderland.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

You wait!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wait!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phos± just made amends by giving JJ ten points!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will probably help the folks troubleshooting (assuming they're reading this) if you include some more information in bug reports.

OS & version

Browser & version

User Style sheets active?

User Scripts active?

Browser add-ons/plugins that may be affecting the results active? (ie: AdBlock)

etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines