• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Report Abuse needs a little work.

Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are on a mobile device it's extremely easy to hit the report abuse button when you are actually trying to reply to a post. Once the button is hit there is no confirmation screen, the thread or the reply is just marked as abuse reported.

Something should be done about that. It's far too easy to make a mistake and there is no way that I can see to remove an accidental report. If there is, please let me know because I would like to withdraw the one that I just accidentally made.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removing an abuse report is done by a Moderator or Employee looking at the report in the moderation list and either allowing the message to go through... or not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At least, in a computer you have to give a reason for your report, which gives one the opportunity to cancel the action...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines