Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request: New Community Forum Guide

Mentor ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good evening everyone.
The new forum has been in operation for a month and a half.
Compared to the old forum, it seems that the number of submissions is reduced in Japan.
One of the reasons is that I don't know where the operation manuals and guides are, and I don't know how to post them.
Although I made a guide in Japanese and posted it with my utmost effort, it seems that there are not many times to see because it is unclear where it is.
Therefore, I thought that it would be easier to understand if I prepared a separate forum under the name [Community Guide] and posted notifications such as guides and specification changes. What do you think.

皆さん、こんばんは。
新しいフォーラムが稼働して1か月半になります。
旧フォーラムと比較して、日本に限れば投稿数も減っているように見受けられます。
原因の一つとしては操作マニュアル、ガイドがどこにあるのかが全く分からずどう投稿すればよいのかがわからない状態にあるということがあるのではないかと考えます。
私も微力ながら日本語でガイドを作成し、投稿をさせていただいてはいますが、どこにあるのかが不明確ということもあって目に触れる回数もあまりないようです。
そこで、[Community Guide]といった名称で別建てのフォーラムを用意し、ガイドや仕様変更といった通知を投稿できるようにすればわかりやすくなるのではと思いこちらに投稿しました。いかがでしょうか。

For example, it is not well known that there is a change in the specifications for pasting screenshots, so the following post is done.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/Cannot-paste-image-from-clipboard-into-a-thread-now-da...

TOPICS
Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(miss)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the big reason is there are none. This is a MESS in progress. As far as I can tell, See, from looking at other khoros forums none are like this and this one is changing daily (so it seems to me).

The people put in charge of designing this new forum space for Adobe was, IS, trying to make it like twitter or FB or whatever other Social Media platform you want to mention and I think most of them never use a Real computer, they are always on their Phones and it is NOT like an Actual software Support forum.

The reasons I say this is simple. The layout and words used by employees in posts when it was first launched like Trending (Bring to the top the posts that are Trending. There are NO Trending posts on a Support forum. That is a term used on a Social Media platform) and for the simple fact the Sort order of both the main forum list page and the individual forum pages. Main page defaults to Popular. Popular to who? Certainly not someone looking for help with a particular Adobe software program for that the main page should be listed in Alphabetical order. Simple If I'm looking for help with Premiere Pro I'd scroll down to the the P's. With Popular as the sort it is someplace in the middle of other forums, nearer the top. With Animate above and LR Classic below.

2019-10-29 09_57_26-Adobe Support Community.png

That make a lot of Sense, NOT.

Then you have the Relevance sort of the individual forums. Who was that Relevent To? Certianly not Me or anyone looking for help for that particular Adobe software program, IF you could FIND the correct forum to ask youe question in. Luckily that was changed and made sticky.

So good luck looking for an Actual Forum Guide for using this forum (Oh ExCUSE ME this Community).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solly, this post is Deleted.

Because this post Nested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, Just Shoot Me.

This kind of help still exists in Adobe in Japan.
"How to post to the Adobe Japan Forum"
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/cpsid_88400-new.html
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to translate, but it describes how to post and how to use the Jive Forum.
Oh ExCUSE ME this Community. Even if you don't know the basic usage and behavior, you can't hit the forum door.
I posted it to the effect that I wanted it to be understood.
For those who are posting for the first time, it's also anxious that regular users don't care at all.
At the support desk, questions about CS products and Acrobat Reader seem to be guided to the forum,
Can such users post to the current forum? The answer will be No. There is a feeling of wanting to do something there.
If you don't understand this, it means that there is a cultural difference over language. It's very unfortunate that we should reinstate the same language-specific internal forum as before.

Solly.URL Missing.

https://helpx.adobe.com/jp/x-productkb/global/cpsid_88400-new.html

The URL may have changed during the translation process, or Adobe may have moved the page itself.
I'm sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I get a 404 error with that link @Tacafy大尉.

I have seen a few old Jive guides still available in English, but in my opinion they confuse everyone as the features discussed no longer exist. I think they are gradually being removed.

I think we are in agreement that there should be some documentation for how to use the forums and the features available.

A Community Guide forum might work if posts were only allowed by a small, trained group. Otherwise posts will vanish into the noise, just like in every other forum on the Adobe community.

Definitely we need a sidebar in each forum with pinned links to relevant guides or other information, like we had in the Jive forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> This kind of help still exists in Adobe in Japan.
>> "How to post to the Adobe Japan Forum"

>> https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/cpsid_88400-new.html

404 Page Not Found for me too.

>> it describes how to post and how to use the Jive Forum.

Had something similar in English on the Jive forum but it's no longer relevant here on Khoros.Lithium.

There's no equivalent for the Adobe version of this Khoros/Lithium forum to date that I'm aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

こちらのリンクは,まだ生きています。ご参考まで。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

間違えました・・・。失礼。

jpに引っ込めたとは…何たるトラップ。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, John_Waller.
Could you tell me when the document was created? It was visible about 3 hours 30 minutes ago, but it may have been deleted again after seeing this post.
This time it seems to replace this.

Looks like you've been withdrawn to jp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

「Community Guide」のページの設置に賛成です。

ただし,それが,「Adobe Support Community」のルールおよび使い方を示すのであるならば,私はユーザーが作り上げていくのではなく,Adobe社が用意すべきだと考えています。Adobe社は,初めて「Adobe Support Community」を利用するユーザーのことをもっと大切に考えるべきです。

話がそれますが,以下は,日本の現状です。
日本では,電話サポートやチャットサポートは,平日の9:30-20:00でしか利用できません。そして,Adobeの従業員とコンタクトをとるのに多くの時間を費やします。例えば,「トラブルを抱えた人」が4時間かけてようやくAdobeの従業員とコンタクトが取れたとしても,Adobeの従業員はAdobe社のサポートポリシーの範囲外の質問には答えません。Adobeの従業員は「Adobe Support Community」へ行けと言うでしょう。

「トラブルを抱えた人」が「Adobe Support Community」を訪れて,見ることができる日本語は「アイデアに困ったらインスピレーションを得よう。」のみです。まったく意味不明です。彼は途方に暮れるでしょう。そして,彼は諦めるでしょう。あるいは,彼は再度,チャットサポートを利用しようとするでしょう。

キャッチコピーの「Come for help, be inspired」(English)は,「アイデアに困ったらインスピレーションを得よう」(Japanese)と同じ意味ですか? 私はそうは思いません。日本人は,日本語のキャッチコピーを見て,「何かを作る上で,新しいアイデアや良いアイデアが湧いてこないときは, Adobe Support Community でインスピレーションを得よう」と理解するでしょう。

キャッチコピーを「困ったことがあったら,質問しよう」に変更してほしいです。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

katayanagi51さん、こんにちは。

URLの件、ありがとうございます(Google翻訳にかけた時点でjp/が飛んだようです。不覚)。

確かにこの件はAdobeがしっかり用意すべきものであると思います。

すべてをユーザーに丸投げ、放置状態にしている現状が異常だと思います。

こんな声がユーザーから上がるという現実をAdobeはきちんと受け止めるべきです。

Certainly, this is something that Adobe should prepare.

I think that the current situation of throwing everything to the user and leaving it alone is unusual.
Adobe should understand the reality that such voices come from users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed, it would be useful to have a page showing how to use the forum, especially for the locales, explaining the fact that one needs to give system info, be as descritptive about one's request, the fact that one can post in our own language, as it can be translated, the disappeareance of the localized forums, etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines