• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Requesting help with notifications

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've turned off all the email notifications, I am not following any forums, and my preferences are all set to 'no'. I still get messages from the [Forms] forum... Can anyone help me disable the notifications?

TIA!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

Hi Mark.

I found one account named abq_mark_2010 using the first email address listed that is subscribed to one forum (unfortunately, the system doesn't tell me which forum). I have removed that subscription. That account last logged in in February.

There were somehow two accounts with the same email address. The other account name is mer67 (the one you are posting from here).

Let me know if the emails stop now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2012 Sep 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458

If not, post back, and someone from the forum admin team will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, I did all of those instructions before I posted a request for help. Thanks, though!

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This account doesn’t have any email subscriptions. If you are still getting email, is it possible that you have more than one forum account and another one is subscribed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used three email addresses over the past decade:

m-r -at- racicot -dot- us

m.e.r -at- racicot -dot- us

mark -at- racicot -dot- us

I logged in with all three (it was a miracle I remembered the passwords) and none of them had subscriptions to the FORMS forum in Acrobat. Even if they did, the accounts were pointing to the correct email addresses that I listed.

The correct email address is m-r (etc). The other two accounts should be deleted, if that is possible. If there is a way to stop the [Forms] messages from being sent, I can then resume management of my desired notifications.

EDIT: I looked at my email history and it appears that I subscribed on or about February 8, 2012, and I know that the email address I was using this year (and for the past few years) is the m-r account.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mark

Message was edited by: mer67

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark.

I found one account named abq_mark_2010 using the first email address listed that is subscribed to one forum (unfortunately, the system doesn't tell me which forum). I have removed that subscription. That account last logged in in February.

There were somehow two accounts with the same email address. The other account name is mer67 (the one you are posting from here).

Let me know if the emails stop now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2012 Oct 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! It appears that the last Adobe forum message I got was at 9:45AM on 9/27.

MANY thanks!!

Is it allowable for you to delete the other account(s) except mer67?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2012 Oct 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We should be able to delete it. But if you sign in with that account again it will just create a new forum account. Or we can disable the account. Then if you sign in with that account it will tell you that it is disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines