Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rude attitude by Adobe's Sales department [Locked]

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with my Adobe purchased products,

Cut in short, for the second time my subscription is vanished as never been existed.

Therefore, I've contact Adobe for helping solving this issue.

After discussing the tech support guy (which was very nice and handy BTW) I was addressed to the Sales department.

Well that's when everything started going wrong... The sales guy (which I wish I'd remember his name) was very short temper and rude to me,

Not listening to my requests and not letting me speak, he always kept cutting in my sentenses and then suddently chose to put me on hold with their

elevator waiting song playing in the background.

I leaving Adobe cause of that, and advise anyone who didn't purchase any of their products yet to do so as well.

There are already other good alternatives to Adobe's products out there in the market.

So long Adobe,

Doron

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For got to mention that I'm still on hold for about an 01:20:00 by now.

and I know that no one will ever get this call...

This guy is seriously damaging Adobe as a brand...

I would get this guy fired!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact them using this link:

<Contact Customer Care >

You get the transcript and full text of the conversation.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2016 Jun 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that,

Unfortunately Adobe has created this blocking questioning process that leads to the same places.

Couldn't reach the "Contact Customer Care". is there any way you know to pass this exhausting procedural?

I guess Adobe doesn't really care for their customers, otherwise they wouldn't have make this long and confusing process for solving customers issues and hearing their needs.

Thanks anyway,

Doron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2016 Jun 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doron,

I am so sorry for all the trouble faced by you, both the orders are cancelled & refunded, I am following up the issue & will let you know about it as I will be investigating about the reason the orders are getting cancelled.

Both the orders were purchased in January 2016, dud you place any recent order. Your orders have been refunded too

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree,

Any news?

Regards,

Doron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dorono40743623 wrote:

Hi Rajashree,

Any news?

Regards,

Doron

You will find that sending her a private message would work wonders rather than discussing it here on public forum.  To send a private message, hover over her name and look for something like in this picture on which I have marked the tab labelled "Message"

2016-06-28_0313.png

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doron,

I have send you a private message regarding the order status. Please check & confirm.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree,

First I'd like to thank you for all the attention and efforts you put in to it.

Unfortunately The answer you came up with is the exact answer I got from your customer support in Asia.

Seems like you (Adobe) don't really get my concern regarding this issue.

Please let me try to explain it again.

Problem:

I purchased the yearly plan for both Illustrator and Photoshop products at the same time.

After about six months – for unexplained reason – my Photoshop subscription has been denied. while at the time the Illustrator subscription is still valid though.

Support:

Adobe offered me (as also been offered in your email to me) to purchase the Photoshop for a year once again or else I can purchase it by paying monthly - which coasts more than the Yearly plan.

Why am I not satisfied with this solution:

I don't want to commit to Adobe for another full year from today, starting over again... I don't know what will be in a year from now, especially when I have to confront such a clumsy process for getting any support and in the end of the day all I got is the same answer that follows Adobe's interests without paying attention to the customer's needs.

After all, it is Adobe's fault not mine!

Adobe had this weird bug in the system that pushed me out of my yearly plan in the middle of the way. And now I'm requested to purchase the same product again for another entire year??!! or to go with the other option of purchasing the same product for a monthly plan which I will have to pay more money for it??!!... this is not a way to treat a customer. especially for such a corporate as Adobe. This is your mistake for pushing me out of my subscription before it ended, I expect you to assist me and find me a better solution than that.

My request of support is simple:

All I want is to get back to my previous legally purchased plan for until it should have been ended in the first place.

That's it!

I'm not asking any compensation for the damage that has been done to me for all this time when I don't have the software to work with and the anguish caused to my customers.

The way Adobe is handling it until now is not professional and embarrassing.

Just to summarize - I'm without this product for already 3 weeks. 3 WEEKS!

And yet, big Adobe can't find me a solution...

Regards,

Doron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok... So just to get everyone aligned.

Adobe could not support me with the mess they've created me and my company.

Instead they have tried to sell me their products for another full year, in the same price, for the same period of time.

Basically I think I'm starting to understand the concept behind all this which is some kind of a dirty trick by Adobe trying to sell and engage their clients to their products for more and more years... That's a wrong way to go! I personally rather go to the alternatives out there in the market (Which are awesome by the way - Sketch).

Here is the final answer I got from Adobe:

"Unfortunately that can not be done as a cancelled CC can not be reactivated, we have refunded the money of both the orders # XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX too. "

Important to note that the support I got from the Asia team was amazing and pleasant.

But unfortunately it was the exact opposite from the support I've got from the American Sells team.

Asia #1

American #0

Adobe #0!

So long Adobe!

For the future, Please try to learn how to serve your client better, They deserve it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Believe me it's worse when it's a free version of the product

To be precise. I don't mean the customer support (in India) insults its clients.

But when you have a free version, it seems that nobody can't help. Neither the the customer support nor the vendor. I'm a bit lost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

annickg3524738 wrote:

But when you have a free version, it seems that nobody can't help. Neither the the customer support nor the vendor. I'm a bit lost

If you have any specific question related to any Adobe products then the best option is to post the question in the correct forum.  If you have any questions regarding Licensing, purchases or activations then only the Adobe staff can help you.  They have got an online chat line and it is wonderful because most of the problems are solved within an hour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay,

I am sorry if you are not feeling that good about us handling the Trial, please let us know the issue that you are facing for the trial .

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2016 Jul 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sold Adobe software that was said to be an old version on sale, and told that it would upgrade free. It did not

Now after discussion for three hours I am told they want 79.00 to make their software work. I am out 180.00 for lost wages and the purchase price of product. They said I have to wait 9 days for a reply that they will not honour their product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ONLY old programs that Adobe still sells are in the CS6 group

Link to buy CS6 via telephone http://www.adobe.com/products/cs6.html read all the way to the bottom

Where did you buy that "old version on sale"?

Anything other than direct from Adobe (and, as I said, that is only CS6... which, as you can read at the link above, is NOT going to upgrade) is an issue between you and the vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I talked with them for 4 more hours of wasted time. Now they expect, from the sealed box that I can know the version number and serial no.  and to register it before I purchase it, while the sealed box is still in the store.

The visible outside of the box does not have any information Stating version number or serial no. Nor does it state the package includes an outdated program, invalid serial no. or incompatible program. It does not state the program is not updatable or upgradeable.

However the Email from Adobe I was shown from the store says it is!

I provided invoice for yesterday, I provided email of Adobe saying it is upgradeable, and I provided Store name and Sales person phone number and name

The reply was Adobe can not phone.   Yet 6 hours later they called me.

I have a non working program.

An invalid serial no.

A missed publishing date.

Seven wasted hours of double talk that was intentionally phrased to frustrate you into abandoning your issues.

A migraine headache!

Apple updated my software with out incident on my computer, on my phone many times.

Now they want me to drive to the store to return the software 4 hours away yet refuse to pay the travel and expenses or reimburse me for lost earnings.

Total expenses so far over $530.00 and they told me to remove my earlier post

This is their problem not mine,

I paid for a working legal copy and they have not honoured their commitment to fair trades practice.

Disgusting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every program I have ever seen in a store has the program name and version number on the outside of the box so a buyer will see what they are buying

What is the program name and version number on the box you have?

Where did you buy the box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like he bought illegitimate software.  We've been seeing this quite a bit in the forums lately.  Basically, if the offer sounds too good to be true, it's junk & not worth having.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can not read well.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like they all are trying to justify Adobe as if they are the most supportive corporate out there.

Let's face it... Adobe suck in customer support. And some of their American employees are rude and brutal.

End of story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This discussion is going nowhere.   Can a Moderator lock it?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines