• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a post

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dumb question? In the NNTP group I'd be able to save a reply that I liked by simply dragging it to a folder in Thunderbird. How do you save a post in this forum short of copying and pasting?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sortof making your own collection of useful conent...

The three ways i can think of:

1. IF you are viewing by email; do the same thing you used to do.  Drag the email reply to a special "keeper" folder.  Of just flag it with whatever tools your email client has (label, color, flag)
  2. If using the web interface; in the Actions box you can email the reply to yourself,
  3. or you can make a pdf of the thread and save that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I didn't realize you could access this forum via email since NNTP is now disabled. How is that done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is pretty well explained in the faq.   If you have further questions, pop back in here...

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/414809

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Curt. That's fine if you want to receive and sort through a lot of emails. I will opt for the pdf file option. As far as email goes the forum is not as straight forward as NNTP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cant argue with that.  NNTP is very effecient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about the VIEW AS PDF option to the right... then save that PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines