Highlighted

Scammers on Adobe Support Community

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the following private message on Adobe Support Community.  It looks like a scam to me.  Can anyone confirm?  And if so should it be reported anywhere?

"Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team at Email Address:- (**scam email address**outlook.com) and they will help you via Email.

Note-Write the Email Address manually Without any space (Do not Copy and Paste)

Team Adobe"

Edit: Bizarrely, upon posting the text above, the Adobe forum seems to have detected the email address and replaced it with **scam email address**.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scammers on Adobe Support Community

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the following private message on Adobe Support Community.  It looks like a scam to me.  Can anyone confirm?  And if so should it be reported anywhere?

"Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team at Email Address:- (**scam email address**outlook.com) and they will help you via Email.

Note-Write the Email Address manually Without any space (Do not Copy and Paste)

Team Adobe"

Edit: Bizarrely, upon posting the text above, the Adobe forum seems to have detected the email address and replaced it with **scam email address**.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or a Forum Moderator saw your post the second, within seconds, of you posting it and edited it to remove the scam email address.

Report this to the link provided above.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do report this to us via the link John shared.
Here's also a link to a post that will show you how to identify genuine messages from Adobe employees in the community: Avoid Phishing 

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
AndMcT LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all for replies.  I have reported to Adobe via the link John T Smith shared.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0