• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen ID has become corrupt

Valorous Hero ,
Aug 26, 2009 Aug 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could any one explain how to correct my screen ID. at the moment it is showing a suffix of -Ua5m1N

I have checked my profiles and there is nothing of this suffix shon in them.

Can anyone fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems as it is correct here but not in other forums, very strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try logging out and back in. if you have multiple computers, make sure only one of them has you on it in the adobe forums or store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did have two more machines on, I have turned those off, logged off and back on with just one machine and the problem still exist. I will try to clear cookies and see if that has an effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, clearing history/cookies etc did not work. I still have a corrupt user ID showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's been a known problem in the past, and could be fixed on an individual basis, but the forum management has to do it. We'll send word up to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to log out and back in. This should associate you back with your original account now.

You didn't do anything wrong. It is an odd glitch that has been difficult to reproduce to solve. I'll ask the Jive engineers to take a look at your account.

Thanks!

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. All the main forums are now showing correct User ID.

Strange but this forum is now showing a different Corrupt User ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is expected. I can't combine your old and new accounts, so the few messages you posted with the new account are now showing the odd characters in it. It isn't forum specific. This new post here should show as from your original account.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines