Search is broken-again?

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -
I was just at the Flash forum, tried to search for "alternative content" and got a ColdFusion error.

I know this has happened before and I know it was reported here before. Since there was no remedy provided other than to report it - here I am.

I hope this message reaches the correct admin and helps solve the issue for all involved. I can send a screen cap of the error if that helps.

jl
MacOS 10.4.11, FFox 3.0.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Search is broken-again?

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -
I was just at the Flash forum, tried to search for "alternative content" and got a ColdFusion error.

I know this has happened before and I know it was reported here before. Since there was no remedy provided other than to report it - here I am.

I hope this message reaches the correct admin and helps solve the issue for all involved. I can send a screen cap of the error if that helps.

jl
MacOS 10.4.11, FFox 3.0.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2009 0
Jan 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent this on to the web folks. I have note heard back yet, so will ping them again.

Thanks!

John

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2009 0
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John -
But today (6 days later) the same is happening (or it's still happening).

Please re-ping them.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2009 0
Advocate ,
Jan 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think anyone's home over there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2009 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Please re-ping them

The cfusion forms have different operators and moderators

The moderators here have no control over what is done over there

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2009 0
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose the moderators in the adobe have no control over what's done other than ability to knock some one off for spamming or abuse.
As far of the design of the Forums, and systems used to deliver them that's totally up to discretion Adobe. For instance they could switch us all over to Coldfusion and hour for now and there is not a D... thing we could do about it. The only choice would be for the users to abandon the forums in Droves. Not making it worthwhile to run them. Which they should do the second ColdFusion shows up in the Forum Formats.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2009 0