• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search says "768 results" but only 6 or 9 displayed

LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searching the Lightroom Classic forum for "opengl" returns a results page saying there are 768 results, but only 6 are displayed (sorting by Date) or 9 displayed (sorting by Relevance). There's no option to see the next page of results. Useless.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location,dateRangeType&q=opengl&...

See the attached PDF for a print of the page (which extends across multiple screenfuls just to show 6 results!).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

It seems that the new community / forum is still undergoing step by step improveemnts. we are all feelign frustrations, I hope its not too bad to deal with for now.  And I hope the wrinkles will soon be ironed out 

neil barstow, colourmanagement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The workaround posted elsewhere in these forums is to edit the search URL to turn on Advanced searching. Here's the URL I bookmark for searching the Lightroom Classic forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&advanced=true&location=...

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you, it does let me select up to 50 answers, but I do not see a way to move to the next page...EDIT: yes, I can change the page if I select by Post Individual rather than by Thread/Discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John,

Are you saying that suggestion 4) here fail to work in Lightroom Classic?

Suggestions for easier forum work フォーラムの作業を簡単にするため... - Adobe Support Community - 10772878 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines