Highlighted

Send Video Community Showcase

Participant ,
Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a lot of Videotutorials for Photoshop and AnimateCC/ EaselJS  but mostly in german Language. Can I send Links of this youtube Videos to the Community? Showcase?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Do you mean the Community Showcase on the Adobe Forums? It says the content is created by Adobe Community Professionals (ACPs), so that appears to be the requirement for contributing.

Learn- Community Showcase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send Video Community Showcase

Participant ,
Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a lot of Videotutorials for Photoshop and AnimateCC/ EaselJS  but mostly in german Language. Can I send Links of this youtube Videos to the Community? Showcase?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Do you mean the Community Showcase on the Adobe Forums? It says the content is created by Adobe Community Professionals (ACPs), so that appears to be the requirement for contributing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2019 0
Participant ,
Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I didnt know what is an ACP. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Community Professionnal.

It’s a recognition for Adobe customers that are good in some Adobe products and spend some time helping other users solving problems.

Start answering questions of users and get recognition (helpful and correct answers) and make you a name in the fora. Post a link of one or 2 of your tutorials here. If they are valuable and your help to other users is useful, you could get a recommendation.

Have fun. Und viel Glück.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2019 1