• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number issues for student package!!

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2013 Feb 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having contacted customer "support" on several occasions, it is evedent I am not progressing with my issue and unlikely to get it resolved.  I keep getting through to an Indian call centre that keeps sending me around in circles.  I have spoken to a supervisor that told me to take a photo of my student ID with my phone and submit it to them (as I dont have a scanner to do so).  I have done this and still no joy and constant emails to say they will close the issue if I don't respond.  Again I respond to Indian call centre and put on hold for long periods of time to go through the whole process again and again!!!

I want to make a formal complaint and progress this issue.  I have requested call backs, which have not materialised!  Left messages with various depts and still nothing.  Is all of the British Adobe team on late xmas holiday?!!!!

VERY angry Customer indeed!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... This forum is to discuss the forums, not products, and not sales

You need to ask your question in the forum for the Adobe product you are using

How to Select a Forum http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1015

I actually have no idea WHAT forum you would use for an issue like this

You might use this Email address for feedback adbecare@adobe.com

-or address in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1114052

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response,  I have sent an email regarding my issue.  Lets see how many more weeks it will take to sort out.   Hope not long as I might have to cancel my Dreamweaver college course if it doesnt get resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I worked at a University (now retired) I bought CS5 Master Collection

Box came with a "coupon code number" and an email address... to which I sent a JPG of my staff ID and the code number

In about a day I received a return email with my Adobe serial number to install/activate everything

I don't know about the process today, but that all worked very well when I made my purchase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this also, sent the codes and emails from my college, photo of ID, spoken to Indian "help"desk, spoken to supervisor, left messages at different depts that I have been able to get through to.  The only people I cant discover are the complaints team and ACTUAL customer services that can help.  Fed up sending emails, live chat and phone calls.  This is FAR beyond a joke.  The fact you can't get the complaints team says it all I think....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put it on Facebook. at one time a disgruntled Adobe Customer started a Adobe complaints Page. I don't know if its still in operation but if it is usually adobe will do something where they ignore in house channels.  In in house channels they can ignore and obfuscate here but their dirty laundry is out  for the world to see. See if the page still exist and post to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mick,

We're sorry for the frustration. Can you just confirm that you followed all of these instructions: http://www.adobe.com/uk/special/education/students/studentteacheredition/order_fulfillment.html ? If so, can you email me your Adobe ID, order number and contact info? I'll take a look at what's going on so we can get you up and running ASAP.

Thanks,

Madison

mamurphy@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines