• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serious bugs in the forums

Engaged ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) when typing in a question it is habit for most people to tap enter at the end of the question. a habit thats not going to change any time soon as *all* other forums all and make use of this behaviour.

Howver in adobe forums this causes the user to skip straight past the 'suggested threads', so back button has to be pressed, only to discover the typed question has been forgotten...

You may have noticed a corolation between your new fancy forum forms, and the irritability of forum users.

(you dont check these things? humm!!!)

X 2) this appears to have been corrected.X

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

It is standard behavior of the software platform that runs this site, and not a bug. Dynamic results typically appear within 1-2 seconds of each word being entered so there is time for the user to notice what's happening before they get to the end of a sentence. If they don't choose one of the suggested links or the Advanced Search option then the default response is to start a new question; again this is intended behavior. If users want to search the site, there's a box on the top right of ever

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is standard behavior of the software platform that runs this site, and not a bug. Dynamic results typically appear within 1-2 seconds of each word being entered so there is time for the user to notice what's happening before they get to the end of a sentence. If they don't choose one of the suggested links or the Advanced Search option then the default response is to start a new question; again this is intended behavior. If users want to search the site, there's a box on the top right of every page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for making it clear that its not a bug.

I will now refer to it as a Design Flaw.

i've noticed tha Adobe ONLY cater to people with high speed internet. It seems to me a little strange to alienate many customers. but i suppose you have your reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines