• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting a .swf as a background image in Vista

New Here ,
May 28, 2009 May 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all I was wondering if you could set a .swf as a background image. I want it to still move. Any ideas or help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 28, 2009 May 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're lost.  This forum is for discussing how the forum themselves work.

You need to find the forum for the Adobe application to which your questtin refers and post there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 29, 2009 May 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ramón G Castañeda wrote:

You're lost.  This forum is for discussing how the forum themselves don't work.

You need to find the forum for the Adobe application to which your questtin refers and post there.

Typo, fixed that for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In answer to your question NO you can't (at least not that I'm aware of). I'd ask in the Flash forum for confirmation though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S.D.A. wrote:

In answer to your question NO you can't (at least not that I'm aware of). I'd ask in the Flash forum for confirmation though.

he did!

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/439660%3Bjsessionid=07AC9F27E81593B9ABC7FCD0500B79C6.node0?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DreamScene only supports wmv and mpg file formats, don't know about other applications

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/51a8bdac-cd66-4ae3-afdf-6c6dcf804b991033.mspx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines