• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shame on you, Adobe

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our experience with Adobe has been extremely negative.

With a rare exception, the reps are very unfriendly; they interrupt in a mid sentence, get rude ( "I am not going to waste my time on this...", etc.)

It took months and dozens of phone conversations to transfer the license from our ex-employee back to the company.

I mean those reps who actually speak the language of this country. When they escalate, you'll usually get someone picking up the phone in India.

This afternoon, after two rude and annoyed people, I got escalated to a tech, who, just simply hung up on me, after I asked the same question twice, since he was saying sheer nonsense. And these are the characters Adobe hires to represent itself?

Wow, shame, and shame again, Adobe.

You are deliberately turning your loyal, and long-running customers away. Well, this is exactly what you'll get.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I sympathise with you, I fail to see what do you expect us fellow users to do about your very just complaint... Although it does no longer say so, this is still a user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i agree mate, spot on claudio!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As already pointed out there is nothing we can do here to help you but

if you were after alternatives or what economists call substitute

products then clearly Microsoft is the best. They have almost

everything Adobe has and their products are relatively less expensive

than Adobe's.

Whether you like these alternatives is a different story altogether but

alternatives they are and there are others out there if you look for

them. Search for Open Source products (free products) and you will be

surprised what you get.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this mailto:adbecare@adobe.com

And if you’re a Facebook member there was a Page there about adobe problems. That seemed to light a fire under Adobe's back ened to get things fixed. If you can find it post there.

Posting here for such matters is like the anology of the chicken walking into the Fox's den for help with the fox.  Now if you have an actual issue with how adobe Products perform or to work out an issue with an adobe product, then this is correct place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines