Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sharing folders / compartir folios

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2011 Sep 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have a publication in Adobe In Design cs5.5 created for my ipad, I'm downloading  Digital contents through the Adobe Content viewer, ¿¿why while sharing with another ipads, it stops charging and drop me errors like: "there is an error reload purchase and download the application again "or also other different errors, the publication is in the adobe Content Viewer and is paused, however i can view some parts of the aid, someone can helpme with this issue sharing publications please???

Hola.

Tengo una publicacion en Adobe creada desde In Design cs5.5 para mi ipad, estoy descargandola por medio del adobe content viewer, ¿¿por qué al compartirla con otros ipads se detiene la carga y me dice que "hay un error vuelva a cargar la aplicacion y descargue la compra de nuevo" o tambien otros errores diferentes, la publicacion está en el adobe content viewer y queda pausada, sin embargo logro visualizar parte de la ayuda, alguien me podria ayudar con este tema de compartir las publicaciones por favor???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2011 Sep 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines