• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site Conflict between browsers

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2009 Aug 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there i recently completed a complete redesign of a website LockSmart 24hr Locksmith every thing was fine and i tested in ALL major browsers i.e firefox, chrome and opera until firefox released a new version and now text on my site has shifted position and looks terriable. i know its a age old theme that each browser takes the infomation and displays it in its own unique fashion bur is there not a way that DW could restrain how you design your site so as to stop these conflicts?

Just a thought....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cazuk,

This is NOT the Dreamweaver forum.

This is the forum comments forum, where you can make comments about the functioning of any of the forums.

For product questions, you'll need to post in the appropriate product forum, in this case evidently the Dreamweaver forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry i took this as GENERAL posts will try again in the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines