• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow print

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send to print a .pdf file the application hangs, this happen if I send the print from Outlook, desktop, etc., I used the version 9.5 of Adobe Reader, and I've updated to the version XI but I get the same results, the printer is on the network, but if I send .doc files or .xls files, this kind of files were printed normally.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is just to comment on the forums.  You need to post question in the Forum of the product you use.  Click on blue Adobe Community link above and select forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, how can I delete this question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't and can't edit after someone has responded. as long as they haven't you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines