• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Social Networking Crap

LEGEND ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this thread.  My thoughts are in post 16.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4376462#4376462

I didn't have the certificate error myself, probably because my system did a better job of updating its root certificates than others', but I am glad the subject was brought up.

[Rant]

I'm well protected from malware, but I don't want even the Javascripts from those stupid social networking sites running on my system.  Twitter et. al. are pure BS and I don't want anything to do with them.  It irritates me that Adobe has been delivering their crapware onto my system by including their little icons on the forum pages.

I've blocked the scripts from Twitter et. al. by adding them to my Restricted Sites list, but it would have been nice not to have had to spend that effort.

Adobe is a professional company, and I visit Adobe's forums looking for a professional experience, not to play.

[/Rant]

-Noel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Social Networking, yes I have heard of it but would hope it stays in an alternate universe.

It it gets worse might have to call in the Fringe Division and they can encase it in amber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines