Some things I like

Mentor ,
Mar 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the concept of converting the forum page into a PDF.

However, while the url links are converted as live links, they are not indicated in a blue typeface or underline. I would like that.

I also like the view for Preview for Print. VERY clean. Could that become the actual layout view?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some things I like

Mentor ,
Mar 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the concept of converting the forum page into a PDF.

However, while the url links are converted as live links, they are not indicated in a blue typeface or underline. I would like that.

I also like the view for Preview for Print. VERY clean. Could that become the actual layout view?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2009 0
Guide ,
Mar 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

🙂 Second all the points in Sandee's post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2009 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Could that become the actual layout view?

Unfortunately, the question was answered a while ago:

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b80550/1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2009 0
Mentor ,
Mar 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jacob.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2009 0
Mentor ,
Mar 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do like private messages.

This will make it much easier for me to communicate with someone about getting samples of their problems, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2009 0
Enthusiast ,
Mar 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>This will make it much easier for me to communicate with someone about getting samples of their problems, etc.

again, the point of the forums is the share that information. everything that takes place in "private conversations" hurts the rest of the forum. like now when people say "email me the answer".

very sad.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2009 0