• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

starting to receive spam at multiple adobe email addresses

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2014 Mar 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own my own domain and have for a variety of reasons ended up with 3 different adobe IDs at this domain.  Starting about 3 days ago, I have started to get a great deal of (non-Adobe related) spam at these 3 addresses.  Of course, I don't use these addresses for anything else except Adobe. I have not received any increase in spam at other email addresses with this domain.

Has anyone heard whether or not Adobe has been hacked in any way and had their email addresses (Adobe IDs) compromised? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe was hacked a few months ago and everyone received an email to change their password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe I thought the email notifying me of this was spam!

It seems as if I need to do more than change the password but change the email address associated with my Adobe ID so I don't receive this spam any longer.

Thanks for the helpful reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines