• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

still getting email notifications despite having changed settings

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still getting email notifications even though I've turned the settings off.  Please help...my email address is getting tons of junk sent to it cuz the forum I posted on is so busy!  Email notifications are coming from forums@adobe.com

3-8-2012 9-35-43 AM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to your forum profile, you have one thread subscription (most likely to this thread), but no full forum subscriptions. I’ve removed the thread subscription. If you are still getting notifications is it possible that you have more than one forum account and the other one is subscribed? Let us know if the emails continue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have watched the video and followed instructions to the letter. I turned notifications off in a number of places, I don't follow the forum, I turned "receive email notifications" off. There are six threads in "my stuff", email notifications preferences are all set to "no".

I am getting emails for pretty much everything. This is sad becuse there are so many I can't keep up with conversation and provide any help - too busy cleaning up the email. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines