• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still problems with email notifications? I don't get any!

Participant ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw several posts from 2020 regarding missing email notifications, but none of them seems to apply to my problem. I have all email notifications enabled, still I don't get any. See below.

For my recent forum discussion I had to explicitely check thread for replies.

Any suggestions?

notifications.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

We had a bug for a while where most users weren't getting email notifications at all. This was recently fixed.
Have you checked if the emails are going to spam or similar?
The address they're being sent from is noreply@mail.community.adobe.com 
Try adding it as a safe sender, unsubscribing from all notifications, subscribing back again, and let us know if this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had a bug for a while where most users weren't getting email notifications at all. This was recently fixed.
Have you checked if the emails are going to spam or similar?
The address they're being sent from is noreply@mail.community.adobe.com 
Try adding it as a safe sender, unsubscribing from all notifications, subscribing back again, and let us know if this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Silvia. I have followed your instructions. Let's see if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it still doesn't seem to work. Eg. the post of seniornewbie in this thread and your reply to this - I can see these when I open the notifications here on the page, but there are no email notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know! I'll raise this issue internally and let you know of any updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm if you've tried the steps mentioned above? Please also make sure that you have them enabled via your profile settings šŸ™‚ Let me know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo @Karsten.G 

nur der Sicherheit halber noch einmal nachgefragt:

du hast aber die ā€žAllgemeinen Einstellungenā€œ auch beachtet?

eMail-Notificaion_settings.png

Nur als Randnotiz:

Ich selbst erhalte zwar E-Mail-Benachrichtigungen, allerdings mit einer extremen Verzƶgerung von (bis zu) mehreren Stunden und zusƤtzlich leider auch noch in falscher zeitlicher Reihenfolge.

Aus diesem Grund verwende ich meistens den Benachrichtigungs-Button im Forum. Das ist das kleine ā€žGlockensymbolā€œ, das dir rechts oben auf der Forumseite - direkt neben dem Symbol fĆ¼r dein Profil angezeigt wird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja, habe ich. Beide Checkboxes unter "Allgemeine Einstellungen" sind nicht angekreuzt.

Wenn ich tƤglich in den Adobe-Foren unterwegs wƤre, wƤre der Benachrichtigungs-Button ein akzeptabler Workaround. Das bin ich aber nicht, und man irgendwann schaut nicht mehr nach ob es zu einem Thema etwas Neues gibt.

Ich hoffe doch sehr, daƟ Adobe es schafft eine solche grundlegende Funktion einwandfrei auszufĆ¼hren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Von meiner Warte aus kann ich nur sagen, dass wohl Adobe und der Forensoftware-Betreiber seit einiger Zeit an diesem Problem arbeiten.

Das Problem betrifft wohl auch einige User mehr als andere. Aber ich habe leider keine weiterfĆ¼hrenden Informationen.

Wahrscheinlich wird sich @Sil.C noch einmal melden, sobald es Neuigkeiten zu vermelden gibt.

šŸ˜‰

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been very active in the past 15 months since I posted this, so I haven't seriously followed-up.

Now I visiting and contributing more frequently, and I notice that actually nothing has changed in my account with respect to notifications:

I don' get

• mail nofications (although I checked the box)
  • a visual indicator at the notification bell (if there is one - can't tell coz I have never seen one).

Everytime, I need to login and open the notification feed to check if there is any news.

Is that's the way it's meant to be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Karsten.G wrote:

I don' get

• mail nofications (although I checked the box)
  • a visual indicator at the notification bell (if there is one - can't tell coz I have never seen one).

Hi Karsten,

1. Can you click your avatar, then go to Account Settings > Notifications and share a screenshot of what you see there? Maybe we can spot the issue. Remove personal information.
    940974B7-2EF3-4724-90B1-810F9C4DBA4A.jpeg

FDEC30C6-4581-4E53-9753-4DCE9B50333D.jpeg

2. Sadly, no one sees a visual indicator by the notification bell. šŸ˜• 

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Jane.

below is a screenshot of my notification settings. Anything wrong with that?

Karsten

Account settings.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines