• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop replying if Nested

LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have come to the choice of not continuing to participate in discussions that have a Nested reply to a Nested reply and some times even if there is only one nested reply to any post in that discussion.

This Nesting, the way it has been implemented is just to Dang confusing (See my other discussion on this forum for details)

As another ACP said Adobe WAKE the $%#@ UP. Nested Replies have to GO.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

You are not alone this site is hard to use. Stupid sort options, search not operational well not even show links to all it finds seems to find 1001 hits most of the time never more.  Formatting has too much white space  only about three 3 thread links listed per screen.  Navigating this site is painful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Agree, its pretty hard to deal with threads where replies are nested. Its also difficult to even make a nested reply becaseu the rich text editor is missing, you couldn't even add returns last I tried it. Tropuble is it’s the default action for a user pressin gthe reply button. Its definitely not an improvement for those of us trying to monitor this and help end-users.. 

Forum guys? Can you fix it please?

neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not alone this site is hard to use. Stupid sort options, search not operational well not even show links to all it finds seems to find 1001 hits most of the time never more.  Formatting has too much white space  only about three 3 thread links listed per screen.  Navigating this site is painful. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree, its pretty hard to deal with threads where replies are nested. Its also difficult to even make a nested reply becaseu the rich text editor is missing, you couldn't even add returns last I tried it. Tropuble is it’s the default action for a user pressin gthe reply button. Its definitely not an improvement for those of us trying to monitor this and help end-users.. 

Forum guys? Can you fix it please?

neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines