Stopping email notifications in elements forum.

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2012 Dec 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything possible to stop email notifications in the Premiere Elements forum to no avail.  I have selected "Stop email Notifications" and then checked completely out of Adobe Community, re-entered, selected "Stop email Notifications" several times.  I have also gone into "Your Stuff" and selected stopping notifications there.  Nothing helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2012 Dec 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if you have followed all the steps outlined in this excellent thread by Bill Hunt.  http://forums.adobe.com/thread/503132?tstart=30

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This account does not have any email notification subscriptions. If you are still getting email from the forums, is it possible that you have more than one forum account and the mail is going to a different account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines