• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Error

LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2010 Nov 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been able to read & reply to topics in the Flash Player forum all morning, but it has been incredibly slow.

Now all of a sudden I can not longer open any topics.  When I try, I get

systemerror.png

I obviously can post in this forum.  Are there any other forums affected by this?

(What is the meaning of this message, anyway?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2010 Nov 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And shortly after posting this message, the Flash Player forum is back and working normally.

Still very slow.  Oftentimes the Firefox status bar shows the following

Waiting for unavailable.adobe.com

What is this, and why is it waiting, waiting, waiting...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 10, 2010 Nov 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is caused by an error in the new layout. In the new layout there stylesheets and javascript files loaded from the host www.stage.adobe.com. That host is located on Adobe's internal network and is not accessible unless you are in a whitelist of IP addresses. So it redirects to some access denied message on the host unavailable.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2010 Nov 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the explanation.

Most of the time I can access the forum fine, but once or twice a day this message comes up.  Recycling the browser usually "fixes" the problem, so I don't think I am on a suspicious IP address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines