• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System error

Enthusiast ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since sometime last week, I keep getting the following error when opening the Lightroom forum page or trying any of the other community forums (feedback.photoshop.com works ok :

"System error

We're sorry but a serious error has occurred in the system"

I have cleared "forum.adobe.com" cookies and cleared browser cache.

Once I delete the all "forum.adobe.com" cookies it will let me access the forum until I exit the browser then reopen it or visit the forum the next day I have repeat cookie deletion.

Normally, I use Firefox but the problem occurs when I try Chrome as well and should have separate cache/cookie from Firefox?

Any ideas to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally book marked the forum on IE on my Windows 8 laptop to get to this point

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked today with morning coffee

Stopped working in backyard to have lunch... failure

Ended working outside and back again... Jive working again

Jived again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

junk.png

Click to listen

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been a problem on all browsers (OS X Sierra) since last week. I can see forum posts, however, error occurs when I attempt to log in. Only way in here was starting with an incognito page via Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the Syatem Error fault for about 10 days, intermittently.  On different browsers, particularly Chrome.

Hope there is a fix soon.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I appreciate your feedback here and feel your frustration- it's unacceptable that this has taken so long to get fixed. Our forum vendor has finally identified the issue and they are now working on getting some code fixed. As soon as I have an ETA, I'll post here. Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news, yet again!

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MadisonMLeupp  wrote

Hi all,

I appreciate your feedback here and feel your frustration- it's unacceptable that this has taken so long to get fixed. Our forum vendor has finally identified the issue and they are now working on getting some code fixed. As soon as I have an ETA, I'll post here. Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news, yet again!

-Madison

To me you are stating you know about the issue, it is identified, and being fixed... which to me is GOOD NEWS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate your positivity, Ashley! I'm just excited for when I can tell you guys it will be fixed and have an exact ETA!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with Ashley. Knowing that the issue has been identified and is being worked on is great news!

As you said, it is unacceptable that it took so long, but the news you're sharing that things are happening is good! (Also, I sincerely hope Adobe got a free month or something from the forum provider since the forums were frequently unusable for a huge portion of the community for so long. I mean, there were some days, I couldn't get on at all.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear this is being worked on - I'm currently unable to view the Forums without being in Incognito mode on Chrome.  Both Safari and Chrome are now locking me out.

On a lighter note, the school boy in me is vaguely amused seeing a conversation between Ashley and Madison.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please do us a pleasure and do what you should have done even before installing this software : drop Jive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today (11-July-2017) tried to access Forums site . Had same failure as reported here. Had live chat with adobe and they made no mention of a known error! Told me Safari should be changed to Chrome. So Adobe do not seem too worried about customer service it seems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please delite my account! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been going on for months and months at least, in several browsers.  At first I thought Adobe forums were down all the time, but eventually tried incognito mode in chrome.  I don't want to clear all my cache and cookies each time, then go through all the two-factor browser authentications all over again, so it really needs to be repaired, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try some tricks to fix it :

1. Clear cookies/cache or reset browser.

2. Some browsers should let you clear cookies for just forums.adobe.com, too

3. Try an incognito/private browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We've applied a temporary fix that has resolved this for the time being. We should have a permanent fix in place early next week. I'll follow up here when it has been permanently resolved. In the meantime, I am closing all the other threads discussing this to keep the conversation here.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This was permanently fixed today. Thanks!

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great news, thanks Madison.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting the error starting today.  I made a post, which was moderated.  Then sometime later the error started. I get the error when I'm logged into one of my accounts. When I'm logged into a different account or not logged in at all, it works fine.  I'm making this posted from an account that doesn't get the error.  Is there any way to figure out what's going on, and fix this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines