• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tapatalk for Adobe forum

Enthusiast ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using tapatalk app for android to manage all my forums. I was little amazed to see that Adobe forums are not tapatalk compatible. Does adobe has plans to make this forum tapatalk compatible.

Couldn't find a better place to post this query, so posted this in indesign forum. Kindly move this thread to the suitable place.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Forums Comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple answer - no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 20, 2014 Apr 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um, okay, so is there any app for adobe forums?

Dave Merchant wrote:

Simple answer - no.

And is there a good enough reason for Adobe to do that? or not to do i say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2014 Apr 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The JIVE software Adobe uses for forums is not written by Adobe, it is purchased/rented (I don't work for Adobe, so I don't know the agreement between Adobe and Jive) so asking Adobe to do something that is not included in Jive isn't going to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2014 Apr 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith wrote:

The JIVE software Adobe uses for forums is not written by Adobe, it is purchased/rented (I don't work for Adobe, so I don't know the agreement between Adobe and Jive) so asking Adobe to do something that is not included in Jive isn't going to work

Just to add a bit here.  Even Jive hasn't developed the software themselves;  They seem to have bought the license from: Lithium Technologies.  I use Sky forums quite a lot these days because of the problems with my broadband and I found similarities between the two - Adobe (who uses Jive) and Sky Forums (who uses Lithium).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so what is the best way to access adobe forums on android phones?  I'm using dolphin browser for android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah... if you use email for the forums, be sure to disable any sig file so you don't post information that a "spam bot" could harvest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines