• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tell your posters to stop being rude!

Engaged ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just posted a polite question in which I pointed out that Adobe's description of their organizer was misleading since the link says it organizes images but the program actually imports videos and audios as well by default, thus slowing down my system to a crawl. 

Instead of politely answering my question, MichelBParis fires back with a reply that begins: "WRONG!"  That's just plain rude.  As the link below shows, I am not "wrong" about how Adobe describes the Organizer on its link.

This is why I hate to use Adobe forums, because you never know when a rude know-it-all is going to try to make the question poster out to be a moron. If they don't want to answer questions politely, please kick them off your forums.

Iproof.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Venting is fine, but nobody, not even Adobe, can screen messages in advance

If you don't like what someone says, make a report of that person, in that message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not asking anybody to screen messages in advance.  I'm asking them to politely ask people like MichelBParis to stop treating question posers as if they were stupid or lying.  Surely Adobe is interested in civil dialogue. I did report this to Adobe and the Adobe Twitter unit has told me they will take the thread down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything he said seems helpful except for starting his first post with the word, "Wrong".

The rest of it seems useful.

And he's also right that saying in one spot that you can use it to organize your photos does not preclude it from organizing other things too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines