• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Testrac stole money from me

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2009 Nov 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the 10 November 2009, I logged on to the adobe website and then through the site to the Testrac website that holds the online exams. I entered my credit card details in to pay for the illustrator cs4 re-certification exam and it told me that my transaction had been declined. I then tried again and again it was declined, so i used another credit card and it went through fine. I wrote my exam online and passed. the next day i checked my balance online and TESTRAC illegally took money from my acc - twice! i contacted them and they just sent me a computer generated answer. this is fraud! please help me - i am an adobe certified trainer and i trust adobe - how could this happen? has this happened to you? just because i'm not living in America doesn't mean that TESTRAC can steal from me, plus this makes adobe look very bad. i'm seriously unhappy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Call your credit card company and file a transaction dispute.

File a complaint with the better business bureaue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this procedure may also be know by your credit card company as a "chargeback". call and tell them you want to initiate a chargeback if adobe won't clear it up for you.

edit: to be clear, i'm suggesting calling adobe first and trying to resolve the issue. if that doesn't work out, THEN call your credit card company...

dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines