• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thank you Madison

LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to thank MadisonMLeupp​ for all he work and efforts always but especially with the forum updates.

The updates to the forums recently where quite extensive and there has been quite a lot wrong with them from the concepts (ACP,MVP Views for example), bugs as well as UX issues.

She has managed and handled the community in an awesome way, got back to people, helped get issues resolved, worked with Jive to get things sorted and just been great in working to get the forums working and running better.

Thank You!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Liam! This means to much!

We still have a long way to go to get everything resolved and the improvements we're wanting implemented, but we've definitely come a long way since April 16! "I couldn't have done it without you" doesn't even cover it. Everyone (I wish I could tag you all!) here has been unbelievably helpful in helping identify, report, and help test issues. You all are the eyes and ears around here and you've done an awesome job making sure we're continuing to fix and improve the experience here.

Thanks again, Liam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is getting there though Madison which is great, thanks!

You always seem to be doing a lot of work here and for the community so thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines