Highlighted

The Adobe Community name doesn't reflect my Adobe screename set in my profile.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe community name is not same as the adobe screename which I used in my profile.

Kindly help me with this.

Adobe screename set by me is : ajaysanaga

Present adobe community name displayed as: ajaysanaga-pU7FeA

ajaysanaga
Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Dave Merchant | Most Valuable Participant

The username editing feature on your Adobe ID account page is broken, it has been for several weeks and there is no indication when it will be fixed.

TOPICS
Account management, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The Adobe Community name doesn't reflect my Adobe screename set in my profile.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe community name is not same as the adobe screename which I used in my profile.

Kindly help me with this.

Adobe screename set by me is : ajaysanaga

Present adobe community name displayed as: ajaysanaga-pU7FeA

ajaysanaga
Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Dave Merchant | Most Valuable Participant

The username editing feature on your Adobe ID account page is broken, it has been for several weeks and there is no indication when it will be fixed.

TOPICS
Account management, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Community Help forum from Get Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, thanks for the information. Is there anyway to get notified when the fix comes. Is there any issue or request page where I can track the issue.

ajaysanaga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 0
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe employee Melissa says that Adobe is working on the problem but they have no ETA on a fix. They might announce it in the bi-weekly Release Notes posted in Community Feedback, but I'm willing to bet that the first notice we'll get is seeing our screen names changed to the one in our profiles one day when we log in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 1