• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Forum operates very slowly.

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not landed on this forum for quite a while but it seems that after drastically overhauling its UI it operates a lot slower than it used to with the older engine. Every (you heard it right) click is followed by a considerable lag both in response and state changes in every browser I use regardless of its update status –  all the way from Safari 9 up to Safari 13 and Firefox 70. I restarted every one of them without extensions – still no difference. I liked the more simple and less resource-hungry design. This is just a forum, not some streaming site, there's about 3/4 of information which is text.

Also, it seems RSS feeds are gone. I lost track of all my watched threads.

TOPICS
Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a new UI it is completely different forum software, hosted on a different platform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So does that slight difference in understanding have practical effect as to bringing performance enhancements? I cannot even reply from an email notification message by clicking on the provided «Reply to this message» button since that doesn't bring me to the watched thread, and to reply to you I just clicked on an active link serving as the thread's title to be directed here. Also, even though my login credentials are saved and are correct, every time logging into the forum it displays "check that your E-mail is correct" in red (as if ready to reject) before signing me in.

The forums are currently unsuable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines